Stink y'all, today has flown... as has this week! Here's the rundown:
1) I flipping love my companion. Sister Winona is literally an angel in Cinderella's body and I love her with my entire being.
2) We had our leadership council this week and I saw all my best friends!!!! I'm a happy camper. We learned lots of good things as well so don't worry.
3) We met a lady named Cathy and she told us we could call her "crazy" if we so desired. We desired to do so. Miss Crazy Cathy has had a rough month so we sang to her and cheered her up a bit. During our conversation she says "there's something in my pants besides me!!!!" Miss Crazy Cathy starts doing the ants-in-your-pants-dance!!! Man, I stinking love the south.
4) We went bowling today and got in trouble for being too loud................... apparently the senior bowlers didn't appreciate our enthusiasm for the art of bowling. However I did get 2 strikes #killinit
5) On the topic of sporting, ya girl is killing the frisbee game!! We play ultimate frisbee (it's a real thing I promise) every Friday morning with our district and I rule the field. It's fine.
6) CANNON CREEK IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER!!!!!!! I love the missionaries I get to work with, I love the ward I'm serving in, I love my stinkin companion and I love my friend Jesus who is helping me every single day. I am so grateful that I get to serve here in sweaty, humid, stinky, swampy, buggy Florida (not sarcastic). It's a blessed land and I'm a blessed woman.
Have a beautiful week and to all my Utahans, HAPPY PIONEER DAY!!!! 🎆🎇✨